1. Brim Papery - Jolie is the coolest. I bought her beautiful handlettered calendar last year and it’s been one of my favorite things. She’s sassy and fun and her shop is really awesome stuff including these mugs.
2. 10/40 Candle Company -What’s not to love about a shop with a cause and Spiced Chai candles?
3. The Zen Succulent - You’ll want all of these glass goodies!
4. Hibiscus Linens - Based in Houston, these ladies are as Southern as they come. Their handcrafted linens make the sweetest gifts (and they’re perfect for your table, too).
5. NattyMichelle - Her shop is full of custom illustrations, hand drawn stamps and great letter-press coasters!
6. White Peach Pottery - I love these one-of-a-kind made to order mugs. They’re perfect to buy individually or if you’re looking for a new set.
7. Blackbird Letterpress - These pocket sized journals would be great stocking stuffers for your travel loving friends.
8. Richwood Creations - Custom wood pieces for your home. Proceeds go back to their local Young Life group!