1. Hattitude Jewelry - Based in Toronto, Hattitude creates beautiful, flashy jewelry from vintage pieces. They’re all one of a kind and so, so cool.
2. Ker-ij Jewelry - Ker-ij Jewelry has the coolest style. With a style like West Elm and simplicity like Madwell it’s easy to see why these pieces are classic.
3. Dee Ruel - It’s easy to see that Dee lives on the beach because her work is inspired by the water – it’s blue and light and elegant. Her pieces are especially perfect for weddings or special events!
4. Laura Cox Designs - Cool, chunky, causal wooden jewelry. I especially love the pops of color in her flashy pieces.
paper + home goods
1. Brim Papery - Jolie is the coolest. I bought her beautiful handlettered calendar last year and it’s been one of my favorite things. She’s sassy and fun and her shop is really awesome stuff including these mugs.
2. 10/40 Candle Company -What’s not to love about a shop with a cause and Spiced Chai candles?
3. The Zen Succulent - You’ll want all of these glass goodies!
4. Hibiscus Linens - Based in Houston, these ladies are as Southern as they come. Their handcrafted linens make the sweetest gifts (and they’re perfect for your table, too).
5. NattyMichelle - Her shop is full of custom illustrations, hand drawn stamps and great letter-press coasters!
6. White Peach Pottery - I love these one-of-a-kind made to order mugs. They’re perfect to buy individually or if you’re looking for a new set.
7. Blackbird Letterpress - These pocket sized journals would be great stocking stuffers for your travel loving friends.
8. Richwood Creations - Custom wood pieces for your home. Proceeds go back to their local Young Life group!
apparel + accessories; skin & body care
1. Revive - A local Atlanta shop that gives a portion of their proceeds to HavenATL, an organization which gives job training and support to women exiting the trafficking industry.
2. VVatire - The cutest grippy socks you’ll ever see. Owned by a barre enthusiast and perfect for yoga or pilates, too!
3. Erin’s Faces - Eco-friendly make-up, skin care and body care. Their sugar body scrub gift sets are an easy gift that e v e r y o n e would die for.
4. July Nine - All of their products are American made and they value practicality as much as they do style. I love their simple, chic look.
1. Adrift Gifts - Adrift Gifts curates vacation themed gift boxes, sent straight to your loved ones. (Y’all can sign me up for the wine gift set anytime!)
2. Sacred Holidays - Helping us remember what the holiday season is all about. Digital lessons available for him, her, kids and families. The sweetest idea!
3. Pumeli - Pumeli is a monthly delivery of relaxing goods for busy women. Each gift box includes one journal or paper good and a mix of tea – amongst other beautiful items.